42+ Artificial Intelligence Tools for Marketers
Marketers always have the same question when it comes to artificial intelligence:
“How do I get started with AI?”
The best way is to experiment with AI-powered marketing tools.
But there are a lot of vendors out there. And a lot of bold claims about what AI can and can’t do.
So taking demos and trials of tools is a must.
We can point you in the right direction.
At the Marketing AI Institute, we’re tracking 750+ AI companies with combined funding of more than $3.7 billion. Of those, we’ve interviewed 40+ vendors with combined funding of more than $1 billion.
In this post, we’ve listed all AI-powered vendors we’ve interviewed to-date, a list of 43 tools in total.
Each tool is sorted according to our 5Ps of marketing AI framework, a framework we devised to help visualize and organize use cases and the marketing AI technology landscape:
- Planning: Building intelligent strategies.
- Production: Creating intelligent content.
- Personalization: Powering intelligent consumer experiences.
- Promotion: Managing intelligent cross-channel and cross-device promotions.
- Performance: Turning data into intelligence.
Each listing links to a full profile of the vendor and solution.
- HubSpot develops cloud-based, inbound marketing software that allows businesses to transform the way that they market online.
- BrightEdge is a global leader in SEO and content performance marketing that blends search intent discovery, optimized content creation, and performance measurement into one integrated solution.
- Node is an AI-powered discovery engine that connects people with opportunity at massive scale.
- Crayon is a market intelligence company that helps businesses track, analyze and act on everything happening outside their four walls.
- Equals 3 is the creator of Lucy, the AI-powered assistant to marketing professionals that addresses common challenges across research, audience persona modeling, and media planning.
- MarketMuse is an AI-driven assistant for building content strategies.
- Pathmatics is a digital advertising intelligence solution used by brands, agencies, ad tech companies, and publishers to build competitive advantages in their brand management, advertising, and business development activities.
- CaliberMind is a Customer Data Platform for B2B that unifies customer data from marketing, sales and service channels to drive sales.
- Alegion provides human intelligence solutions designed for AI & machine learning initiatives, digital content management and moderation.
- Netra helps brands and agencies better understand and reach their ideal consumers by analyzing billions of consumers’ photos—and identifying their activities, interests/passions, key life events, demographics of their tribe, and brand preferences.
- Opentopic helps discover your audiences, optimize your content and deliver transactions. All powered by IBM Watson's cognitive technology.
- CONCURED uses artificial intelligence to show marketers exactly what topics drive engagement and what to write about next.
- Acrolinx is an AI-powered platform for enterprise content governance that uses a unique linguistic analytics engine to “read” all your content and provide immediate guidance to improve it.
- Narrative Science is the leader in Advanced Natural Language Generation for the enterprise.
- Clarifai provides advanced image recognition systems for customers to detect near-duplicates and visual searches.
- GumGum is an artificial intelligence company with deep expertise in computer vision. It unlocks the value of images and videos.
- Scoop.it automates the content marketing process and provides insights on how to generate better results from content.
- Automated Insights is the creator of Wordsmith, the natural language generation platform that enables you to produce human-sounding narratives from data.
- Atomic Reach is an artificial intelligence platform that delivers deep insights on critical data points that influence and affect the performance of text-based content.
- Phrasee uses AI to write better marketing language than humans.
- Curata builds software to help content marketers grow leads and revenue.
- Sitecore is a software development company providing web content and customer experience management solutions.
- Sentient Technologies is an AI platform company that uses a combination of deep learning, bayesian techniques and evolutionary algorithms at massive scale to create products that drive meaningful ROI.
- Drift is a conversational marketing and sales platform that provides a buying experience for potential customers, generates more qualified leads and dramatically accelerates the sales cycle.
- Skyword makes it easy to produce, optimize, and promote content at any scale to create meaningful and lasting relationships.
- Emarsys is a B2C marketing platform that enables brands to deliver truly personal customer interactions across email, mobile, social, SMS, and web – at scale.
- Uberflip allows marketers to create, manage, and optimize content experiences so they can leverage content throughout the buyer journey.
- Klevu is an AI-powered ecommerce search solution, designed to drive more revenue for mid-level and enterprise-level online retailers through enhanced accuracy and merchandising capabilities.
- Beehive B.I. develops unique analytics reporting and BI tools, tailor made for the iGaming industry.
- Seventh Sense is an artificial intelligence solution uses data from marketing automation and corporate email systems to help win attention in today's overcrowded inboxes.
- Blueshift uses AI to personalize the entire customer journey and continuously determine the right marketing actions for each customer.
- CliClap autonomously generates and qualifies B2B inbound leads by providing online visitors with the best information and next actions for their individual intent.
- Yext is a Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform that gives companies control over their brand experiences across maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services.
- Albert is an artificial intelligence marketing platform for the enterprise, driving fully autonomous digital marketing campaigns.
- PulsePoint is a global programmatic technology company redefining digital advertising.
- OneSpot allows you to distribute and sequence your content at scale and drive business results.
- Cortex helps marketers create engaging content. Cortex has an artificial intelligence platform that predicts how humans react to content.
- Smart Moderation is an artificial intelligence solution that keeps the online world clean and free from abuse.
- Siftrock is a marketing automation plug-in that intelligently manages email replies.
- inPowered uses AI to amplify content, enabling advertisers to drive consumer engagement with owned, earned, and sponsored content.
- InsideSales.com helps sales professionals build more qualified pipeline faster with artificial intelligence.
- MonkeyLearn makes your teams more efficient by automating business processes, getting insights and saving hours of manual data processing.
- PaveAI turns your Google Analytics data into insights using AI.
About Mike Kaput
Mike Kaput is a senior consultant at PR 20/20 who is passionate about AI's potential to transform marketing. At PR 20/20, he creates measurable marketing results for companies using data-driven strategies, market-leading content, and scalable marketing technologies. Full bio.