The Marketing Assessment [ON-DEMAND WEBINAR]
How to Use Your Marketing Score to Build Campaigns, Allocate Resources and Drive Performance
What's your Marketing Score? And, more importantly, how will you use it to drive improved performance in the new year?
In our first Marketing Score webinar, Paul Roetzer walks through actionable ways to use the assessment to move your organization's marketing forward.
Every element of an organization, as it relates to marketing, can be divided into assets, neutrals and escalators. By evaluating and scoring these elements, you can devise marketing strategies; select the right marketing agency partners; allocate time, money and talent; and adapt resources and priorities based on performance.
View the full webinar above, or check out the presentation deck on SlideShare: The Marketing Assessment: How to Use Your Marketing Score to Build Campaigns, Allocate Resources and Drive Performance.
See how we’ve analyzed a hypothetical organization’s Marketing Score. Apply the same thought to your own Marketing Score, as we cover how to:
- Introduce Marketing Score to your organization.
- Perform a Marketing Score assessment.
- Gain perspective from multiple internal stakeholders to ensure aligned goals and expectations.
- Outline key findings, identify weaknesses and threats, and analyze opportunities.
- Ask critical follow-up questions to gain further insight into Marketing Score responses, as well as organizational needs, goals, milestones, audiences and metrics.
- Conduct secondary discovery research.
- Define key metrics that will drive marketing strategies.
- Profile and segment audiences.
- Establish accelerators—the key existing assets that can fuel short-term success.
- Build a custom marketing performance dashboard.
- Detail and prioritize foundation projects, based largely on Marketing Score escalators.
- Outline marketing campaign concepts, and align with audiences and key metrics.
- Map marketing team strengths and consider outsourcing needs.
- Forecast potential for improved marketing performance.
- Set clear and realistic expectations for your marketing team and agency partners.
Let us know how you’ve used Marketing Score to build campaigns, allocate resources and drive performance in your organization. Share your successes and challenges in the comments below!
About Jessica Miller
Jessica Miller is VP and managing director of PR 20/20, where she guides strategy and performance, and champions the ongoing pursuit of building a great marketing firm. For more than a decade, Jessica has built lasting partnerships that connect marketing strategy to bottom-line business outcomes. Jessica joined PR 20/20 in 2011 with global agency experience. She is a graduate of the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University. Full bio.