AI Makes Things More Convenient, More Simple, and More Personalized.
The real magic of AI is that consumers often have no idea it’s there. Things just work better.
Marketers who are able to intelligently automate time-intensive, data-driven activities will:
- Unearth hidden insights in analytics
- Activate unused data
- Augment predictive capabilities
- Execute personalized campaigns of unprecedented complexity
- Drive meaningful business results
Will you be that marketer?
Then Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON) is for you.
Why Should You Attend MAICON?
AI has reached an inflection point, but its potential to transform marketing and your career is even greater than you can imagine.
However, a lack of education and training is holding the industry back. Sixty-three percent of respondents to our 2022 State of Marketing AI Report identified this lack of education and training as a barrier to AI adoption in their marketing.
MAICON takes you beyond the splashy headlines and industry jargon to explore the business and practice of AI through keynotes and breakout sessions. This will help you learn what’s possible now through the eyes of the marketers, analysts, and AI experts who are leading the way.
- Explore how AI is augmenting marketers' knowledge and capabilities, and altering consumer expectations for epic brand experiences.
- Discover dozens of AI-powered marketing technologies that can give you and your brand superpowers.
- Gain access to the resources, contacts, and tools needed to advance your company and career.
- Join a community of forward-thinking marketers who are pushing the limits of what’s possible through AI.
Attendees will hear from speakers who are driving real business value with AI across industries and marketing functions.
Who Should Attend MAICON?
If you're a marketing change agent; agency, business, or marketing leader; enterprise marketer; or higher education leader, you need to be at MAICON.
If you focus on advertising, analytics, brand marketing, content marketing, conversation marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, marketing technology, public relations, research, sales, SEO, social media marketing, or strategy, you need to be at MAICON.
Not technical? No problem. You do not need a background in data science or programming to understand and apply what you learn. Job functions and titles at our three MAICON events include:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Communications Officer
- Chief Growth Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Vice President
- Higher education leader
- Agency executive
See What Past Attendees Had to Say