COVID-19 and MAICON 2022
Last Updated: 5/25/2022
The health and safety of our attendees, speakers and sponsors remains a top priority, as we continue to navigate the ever-changing health and safety recommendations related to COVID-19. Our operations team is continually monitoring COVID-19 recommendations and requirements in Cleveland and around the world, and will follow any local, state or national regulations.
Please note that while precautions will be taken at MAICON, show management cannot guarantee that attendees won’t come into contact with COVID-19 at the event, in their travel, in their enjoyment of the city, etc. By registering for the event, you acknowledge that COVID-19 exists and that you understand its associated risks.
It is also understood that our health and safety protocols may change in response to an increase in COVID-19 case numbers, mandates, or guidelines from the Cuyahoga County Health Department, Ohio Department of Health/State of Ohio, and CDC, and/or at the discretion of the MAICON event operations team. We will share any changes with our community as soon as possible, and will keep this page updated with the most recent guidelines for attendees.
Current COVID-19 Guidelines at MAICON
- While we strongly encourage attendees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive their boosters if possible, vaccination is not required to attend the event.
- We ask that guests who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who have tested positive within the last 10 days to please stay home.
- Masks will not be required for guests, but are strongly recommended, especially if you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
- The MAICON event operations team will be wearing masks.
- Conference sessions will be set to allow for more space between attendees than a traditional conference.
- We will offer pre-packaged options for some menu items when available.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the event space.
- We will adhere to any national and local travel restrictions issued.