MAICON 2022 On-Demand
MAICON 2022 was held Aug. 3 - 5 in Cleveland, Ohio. Weren't able to attend the event, or want to re-watch your favorite sessions? Then, the MAICON 2022 bundle is for you!
With the theme "Next-Gen. Now," MAICON 2022 content is designed to help marketers better understand what's possible with AI through case studies, methodologies, and technologies.
Enjoy on-demand access to all 13 of our main stage sessions, including sessions from Amazon Web Services, EY, Google and Marketing AI Institute. See below for the full list:
- AI in the Cloud: How Marketers Can Power Prediction, Personalization, and Performance through Cloud Solutions, Albert Esplugas, Head of AI Solutions Marketing, Amazon Web Services
- A Match Made in Heaven: Boosting Creative Effectiveness and Marketing ROI with AI and Neuroscience, Julia Saswito, Head of Strategy, aimpower
- Dawn of the Next-Gen Marketer, Paul Roetzer, Founder & CEO, Marketing AI Institute
- Deep Learning and the AI Innovations Driving Marketing’s Future, Vedant Misra AI Researcher, Google
- Ethical and Trustworthy AI: Lessons from the Front Lines, Gemma Galdón Clavell, PhD Founder & CEO, Eticas Research & Consulting
- Exploratory Data Analysis: The Missing Step for AI, Christoper Penn, Co-Founder & Chief Data Scientist, TrustInsights.ai
- How Do Companies Use AI and Predictive Analytics to Drive Marketing Strategy, Atalia Horenshtien, Customer Facing Data Scientist & Evangelist, DataRobot
- Human in the Loop for Marketing Analysts, Yash Gad, PhD CEO, Ringer Sciences
- Language AI and the Future of Writing: How Natural Language Processing and Generation Automate and Augment Storytelling, panel including Mike Kaput Chief Content Officer, Marketing AI Institute; Jeff Coyle Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, MarketMuse; Christopher Penn Co-Founder & Chief Data Scientist, TrustInsights.ai; and Lisa Spira Head of Content Intelligence, Persado
- Machine-Learning Your Way to Web3 Readiness, Tim Hayden, CEO, Brain+Trust
- The Cognitive Human Enterprise: When AI, the Metaverse and Humanity Collide, Domhnaill Hernon, Global Lead, Cognitive Human Enterprise, EY
- Using Experiential Data & AI to Build Long-Term Customer Relationships and Engagement, Jonathan Yaffe, CEO & Co-Founder, Any Road
- Vision AI and the Future of Video and Design: How Advances in Image and Video Recognition and Generation Are Altering (and Enhancing) Human Creativity, panel featuring: Stefan Britton Director, Enterprise Innovation Solutions Shutterstock, Inc.; Apoorva Dornadula, Co-Founder & Head of Engineering, Viralspace (acq. by Smartly); Kirk Iwanowski CMO AnyClip; and Mike Kaput, Chief Content Officer, Marketing AI Institute.
Buy the bundle today to gain the insights and technologies to advance yourself, and prepare your team for the age of AI.