for Next-Gen Business Leaders
Preorder Scaling AI 2024 now for $799!
Coming April 2024.
For many marketers and business leaders, ChatGPT’s release in November 2022, and the rise of Generative AI technologies since, was a wake-up call. But, ChatGPT and large language models (LLMs) are just the tip of the iceberg for what is to come in AI.
AI advancements in language, vision, prediction, reasoning, decisioning, and action will disrupt knowledge work and redefine business models.
Major technology companies are battling for AI supremacy while pouring billions into AI infrastructure, models, and applications.
Thousands of AI tools are emerging that generate text, images, videos, audio, and code.
Business leaders are scrambling to adapt and devise AI roadmaps, while facing complex challenges, including legacy tech stacks, a lack of AI-savvy talent, fear of change from staff, industry regulations, privacy and security concerns, and mounting competitive pressure.
You have an unprecedented opportunity to reimagine your business and reinvent your industry.
Don’t wait for the world to get smarter around you. Now is the time to scale AI in your company.
Preorder Scaling AI 2024 now for $799 (available April 2024).
Your Path to Responsible AI Adoption
Scaling AI is a groundbreaking original series designed for business leaders who want to thrive in the age of AI, and help drive AI transformation within their organizations.
The series includes courses on the state of AI, business AI fundamentals, advancing AI literacy in the enterprise, building an AI council, creating generative AI policies and responsible AI principles, and the essential elements of building an AI roadmap for your organization.
Paul Roetzer, Marketing AI Institute founder and CEO, has presented hundreds of AI keynotes and led AI classes for some of the world’s top brands. Now, Roetzer takes you and your team on a journey to explore a human-centered approach to building a smarter, AI-powered business.
“The early movers who figure out how to adapt their organizations and infuse smarter technology into every aspect of their business and marketing will build nearly insurmountable competitive advantages. But the window of opportunity to seize an early mover advantage is short. You have to act now to put AI at the foundation of your marketing talent, technology, and strategy.”
- Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business by Paul Roetzer and Mike Kaput
The Scaling AI course series includes approximately 8 hours of content, complete with on-demand courses, video lessons, quizzes, downloadable resources, a final exam, and a professional certificate upon completion.
Reduce Costs. Accelerate Revenue. Grow Smarter.
In the end, you’ll have everything you need to engage and educate your team and accelerate AI adoption in your organization.
Become the change agent within your business and be the one who drives the next frontier in digital transformation.
Become a next-gen business leader. This is where your journey begins.
AI Education and Training for Your Team
Team licenses are discounted for organizations looking to rapidly advance their internal AI education and training program.
- 1-4 licenses: $799/learner
- 5-9 licenses: $699/learner
- 10-24 licenses: $649/learner
- 25-49 licenses: $599/learner
- 50+ licenses: $549/learner
Contact us to learn more and explore personalized options that include guided learning and group sessions led by Marketing AI Institute staff.
Download our PDF version of this page for easy sharing and budget approval purposes.
What You’ll Learn:
- Key trends in AI impacting businesses today.
- Obstacles to adoption in enterprises, and how to overcome them.
- Effects of AI on the economy, industries, and career paths.
- Processes to build an AI-savvy workforce that embraces smarter technology.
- Prompting best practices that scale across teams and business units.
- Steps to establish and grow a diverse and influential internal AI council.
- Frameworks to take a human-centered approach to AI through Generative AI Policies and Responsible AI Principles.
- Systems to establish a dynamic AI roadmap that prioritizes projects, use cases, technologies, and resources.
- Technology innovations that come next, and how to prepare your organization for the future.
Questions We’ll Help You Answer:
- What are the top AI trends and technologies our team should know (and how do we stay updated)?
- How will evolving laws and regulations impact AI adoption?
- How will AI advancements affect our staffing strategies and org charts?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for AI in our industry?
- What are the best practices for accelerating the adoption and impact of AI technologies?
- How do we build an effective AI council that helps drive AI comprehension and competency across the organization?
- How do we ensure a human-centered approach to AI at all levels and across all audiences?
- How can we create a comprehensive AI roadmap to guide the adoption of AI and the evolution of our business?
2024 Course Syllabus
Welcome to the Series
Course 1: State of AI for Business
Course 2: The AI-Emergent Company
Course 3: Business AI Fundamentals
Course 4: AI by Industry
Course 5: AI Literacy in the Enterprise
Course 6: The AI Council
Course 7: Generative AI Policies
Course 8: Responsible AI Principles
Course 9: The AI Roadmap
Course 10: What’s Next? Agents, AGI, and Beyond
About the Instructor
Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute; co-author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business; host of The Marketing AI Show podcast; and creator of the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON). As a speaker, Roetzer is focused on making AI approachable and actionable for marketers and business leaders. A graduate of Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, Roetzer has consulted for hundreds of organizations, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Previously he was founder and CEO of PR 20/20, a digital marketing agency that he sold in 2021.
Courses Inspired by the Book
Scaling AI is inspired by content from Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business, by Paul Roetzer and Mike Kaput.
Following is an excerpt for the book’s Introduction:
This is your chance to be a pioneer in one of the most profound technological shifts in human history. We are in a rare position to create change, to reinvent what it means to be a marketer. You don’t have to become a machine-learning engineer or data scientist to take advantage of what AI enables. You simply need to understand what is possible with smarter technologies and apply that knowledge to your business and career.
Learn to look at problems and how to solve them differently so you will be able to drive your organization through the next frontier in digital marketing transformation.
Differentiate yourself from your peers by achieving greater efficiencies in your work, building more intelligent campaigns and solutions, and focusing on the traits and abilities that remain uniquely human, such as empathy, creativity, and strategy. You can become a next-gen marketer.
Don’t wait for the marketing world to get smarter around you. Take the initiative now to understand, pilot, and scale AI. The opportunities are endless for marketers with the will and vision to transform the industry.
Discounts cannot be stacked or combined, or applied retroactively to a previous purchase.
There are no refunds on individual courses.