How Can Marketers Get Started With Artificial Intelligence?
Editor’s Note: This post originally appeared in the Answering AI editorial section of our newsletter. Subscribe to the newsletter to get exclusive insights and resources twice weekly (usually Tuesday/Thursday), as well as select promotions.
Today’s Question: How can marketers get started with artificial intelligence?
In the final episode of HubSpot Academy’s five-part Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing series, Kevin Walsh, product manager of machine learning at HubSpot, and I talk about getting started with AI. We cover:
- How should marketers prioritize use cases?
- What are obstacles to watch for when piloting AI?
- What resources are helpful to learn AI?
You can check out the full video below, and now you binge watch all five episodes on demand!
- Episode 1: What is artificial intelligence in marketing?
- Episode 2: How can marketers use artificial intelligence?
- Episode 3: Will artificial intelligence take my marketing job?
- Episode 4: What are the ethical concerns of artificial intelligence in marketing?
- Episode 5: How can marketers get started with artificial intelligence
Have an AI question you want answered in an upcoming newsletter editorial? Submit your questions and feedback to email@example.com.
About Paul Roetzer
Paul Roetzer (@paulroetzer) is founder and CEO of PR 20/20, author of The Marketing Performance Blueprint and The Marketing Agency Blueprint, and creator of The Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute and Marketing Score. Full bio.