Editor’s Note: This post originally appeared in the Answering AI editorial section of our newsletter. Subscribe to the newsletter to get exclusive insights and resources twice weekly (usually Tuesday/Thursday), as well as select promotions.
Today’s Question: How can marketers get started with artificial intelligence?
In the final episode of HubSpot Academy’s five-part Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing series, Kevin Walsh, product manager of machine learning at HubSpot, and I talk about getting started with AI. We cover:
- How should marketers prioritize use cases?
- What are obstacles to watch for when piloting AI?
- What resources are helpful to learn AI?
You can check out the full video below, and now you binge watch all five episodes on demand!
- Episode 1: What is artificial intelligence in marketing?
- Episode 2: How can marketers use artificial intelligence?
- Episode 3: Will artificial intelligence take my marketing job?
- Episode 4: What are the ethical concerns of artificial intelligence in marketing?
- Episode 5: How can marketers get started with artificial intelligence
Have an AI question you want answered in an upcoming newsletter editorial? Submit your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute. He is the author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence (Matt Holt Books, 2022) The Marketing Performance Blueprint (Wiley, 2014) and The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, 2012); and creator of the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON).