In recent months, we’ve witnessed a rise in online community creation and participation—especially for marketers.
And we’re not surprised.
With all the noise on social media (and a major lack of in-person events), we are all craving that human connection with like-minded professionals. Private online communities provide a place “to connect and belong” and have “meaningful and respectful conversations,” noted GlobalWebIndex.
So, when we launched AI Academy for Marketers, we created a private, members-only Slack community to ensure our members feel supported along their educational journey. Within the community, members can easily connect with each other, as well as with Academy instructors and industry influencers. Members leverage the community to share best practices, resources, job listings, and to stay up-to-date on upcoming virtual events.
Keep reading for more on the private community, and visit the Academy to learn more about how to join!
What To Expect from the Community
Once you become a member, the Slack community can benefit you in a number of ways.
Our team set up 10+ channels to encourage various types of conversation and networking. You can leverage these channels for:
- Networking opportunities with other like-minded professionals
- Open discussion regarding Academy course content and resources
- 24/7 access to a community of marketers piloting AI and sharing best practices, case studies and tips.
- Direct access to expert instructors
- Access to jobs and hiring opportunities
- Inspiration to take your marketing to the next level
Ready to Get Started?
AI Academy for Marketers is designed for marketing professionals and students at all levels and largely caters to non-technical audiences, meaning members do not need backgrounds in analytics, data science, or programming to understand and apply what they learn. For one low annual price of $999, members get:
- 25+ Courses organized by marketing categories.
- Certificates for completion of select deep-dive Courses.
- Ongoing access to new Courses and Certificates as they go live each quarter.
- Quick Take videos featuring simple answers to common AI questions and challenges.
- Private Community access to the AI Academy for Marketers Slack Group.
- Ask Me Anything Zoom sessions with Academy instructors.
- Marketing AI Conference (MAICON) keynote videos featuring industry leaders.
- AI Tech Showcase library featuring product demos with leading marketing AI tech companies.
- Marketing AI Show Podcast library with audio and transcripts for each episode. (Coming soon)
- Vendor discounts from select partners. (Coming soon)
- MAICON VIP pricing and experiences. (Coming soon)
- Dozens of additional resources, including slide decks, templates, worksheets and quizzes.
Sandie Young was formerly the Director of Marketing at Ready North. She started at the agency during the summer of 2012, with experience in magazine journalism and a passion for content marketing. Sandie is a graduate of Ohio University, with a Bachelor of Science from the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism.