There are two primary reasons you should consider seeking AI-powered solutions in your marketing: 1) reduce costs and/or 2) increase revenue.
But many marketers are in the dark about how AI can impact business value.
What is AI actually all about?
How do you identify the right use cases for it?
And how do you get started?
These are questions we get every day at Marketing AI Institute, where we've spent years researching AI's impact on the marketing industry.
Since 2016, we've published more than 400 articles on AI in marketing. We're also tracking 1,500+ sales and marketing AI companies with combined funding north of $6.2 billion. And we've advised companies on how to apply AI, and run our own experiments piloting the technology in our own marketing programs.
In the process, we've learned how companies — of any size — can find obvious opportunities to drive efficiencies and reduce costs with intelligent automation by taking the following steps:
- Understand AI — You don't need to be a rocket scientist or a rockstar programmer to gain a practical understanding of how AI works and how it benefits your business. What you do need is a simple, practical definition of AI and how it works.
- Identify Use Cases — Once you broadly understand AI, you need to identify valuable use cases in your marketing operations where the technology could be applied. This often starts with evaluating the tasks you do every day and their likelihood to be automated.
- Find and Question Vendors — With solid use cases, you then need to find AI-powered vendors and ask the right questions to determine if their technology is suitable for your needs (and is actually AI). You'll want to ask how their solutions use AI, ask for case studies that show off the solution, and inquire about any minimum requirements for using the AI ( type and amount of data, size of database, etc.)
We teach you step-by-step how to pilot AI with these steps in our free on-demand webinar, Piloting AI: Get Started with Artificial Intelligence.
The webinar teaches you how to explore use cases, find AI-powered technologies for your use cases, and use our practical framework to decide which solutions to pilot.
In it, you'll learn:
- How to understand AI. The webinar offers a practical definition for marketers of any level of understanding.
- Why marketers should use AI. Why AI offers an enormous opportunity to supercharge your company and career.
- How to find use cases. We provide a practical framework to identify and rate use cases across marketing categories like advertising, content marketing, and analytics.
- Questions to ask vendors. The webinar offers a series of questions you'll want to ask vendors, to ensure you're getting the right technology.
- How to start your AI pilot. You'll come away from the webinar with the knowledge and resources to begin piloting AI in your company.
This webinar is presented by Paul Roetzer, Founder & CEO of PR 20/20 and Marketing AI Institute. Click the button below and you'll gain access to the following materials:
Full 60-minute webinar on-demand.
- Webinar presentation deck.
- Piloting AI interactive workbook.
As Chief Content Officer, Mike Kaput uses content marketing, marketing strategy, and marketing technology to grow and scale traffic, leads, and revenue for Marketing AI Institute. Mike is the co-author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business (Matt Holt Books, 2022). See Mike's full bio.