During the webinar, leaders at Pattern89 and the Marketing AI Institute will teach you:
- What creative to use, and what to avoid, today and tomorrow.
- How AI is the key to understanding your audiences in every campaign and funnel stage.
- Why trusting the data-backed insights of machine learning will make you an even better advertiser.
About the Speakers
Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of PR 20/20 and Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute; author of The Marketing Performance Blueprint (Wiley, 2014) and The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, 2012); and the creator of the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON) and AI Academy for Marketers.
R. J. Talyor is CEO and founder of Pattern89, a platform that unlocks the science of creativity. A 16-year tech and startup veteran, Talyor led teams at ExactTarget and Salesforce prior to launching Pattern89. Recognized as one of the Indianapolis Business Journal’s 40 Under 40, Talyor is a father of four, a national-champion swimmer and an amateur birdwatcher.
Ready to Continue Your AI Learning?
Visit our free webinar series page to register for upcoming events, and access all on-demand webinars.
And check out AI Academy for Marketers, our members-only online education platform and community. The Academy features dozens of on-demand courses and certifications taught by leading AI and marketing experts.
The courses are complemented by additional exclusive content, including:
- Live monthly Ask Me Anything sessions with instructors.
- The Answering AI series of quick-take videos that provide simple answers to common AI questions.
- Keynote presentations from the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON).
- AI Tech Showcase product demos from leading AI-powered vendors.
Visit www.MarketingAcademy.ai to get started!
About Sandie Young
Sandie Young started at the agency during the summer of 2012, with experience in magazine journalism and a passion for content marketing. Sandie is a graduate of Ohio University, with a Bachelor of Science from the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. Full bio.