Do you want to develop content that authentically resonates with your highest value personas?
Then you should take a look at RAD AI.
RAD AI is an AI tool with emotional intelligence that delivers authentic influencer content programs.
The result? You can use the tool to understand which content and channels your audience is most likely to engage with.
We spoke with Jeremy Barnett, CEO at RAD, to learn more about this AI-powered marketing tool.
In a single sentence, describe RAD AI.
We’ve developed AI with emotional intelligence (EQ) to deliver authentic influencer content programs for the entire marketing mix.
How does RAD AI use AI?
RAD AI is an advanced technology innovation center that develops state of the art AI models designed, scaled and trained to:
- Ingest and analyze large data sets about audiences and their behaviors, actions and interests to create robust and detailed personas
- Identify or generate the most engaging text for your target persona
- Identify the optimal channels for distribution of your media
- Select who (influencers) should post it to accomplish the campaign objective
- Guide the visual content creation of media for each target persona and further enhance it, taking into account the performance of previously generated content
All of the above takes into account the authenticity and emotional connectivity of a given segmentation cohort, persona or media content.
RAD’s AI models were designed with flexibility and adaptability in order to support the dynamic needs of each of our client's business objectives. We use a combination of machine learning, natural language generation (NLG), natural language processing (NLP), and deep learning to deliver what we believe are the most advanced and efficacious models in the industry.
What are the primary marketing use cases for your AI-powered tech?
Our AI EQ platform enables us to deliver highly effective organic marketing campaigns across any digital channel:
- We measure authenticity by deconstructing it into its component parts including resonance, behavior and emotion
- We take those insights and refine segmentation models by pinpointing the highest LTV targets
- We take statistically significant data and improve engagement, conversion and ROI by learning what content (images, video and text) should be used against which personas, and on what channels; this prescriptive data can then be applied to the rest of the marketing mix thereby creating economies of scale while informing websites, emails and paid media.
- We optimize any text-based marketing content to improve its resonance with an audience.
- We activate high performing influencer programs built on our AI insights to drive increases in traffic and conversions from highly targeted and engaged audiences.
What makes your AI-powered solution smarter than traditional approaches and products?
From every word you place on a digital page, to the images you publish on Instagram and videos you push to YouTube and TikTok, or influencer army you activate, there is an opportunity to connect with your audience and build your brand.
RAD AI Optimize helps you craft perfect messaging by optimizing your content based on the needs, interests and behaviors of each audience you are targeting.
From rewriting text in emails, web pages, blog posts, online ads and social posts, to ranking and selecting media for optimal performance, RAD AI Optimize eliminates the guesswork, reduces content creation editing time, brings science the social media and influencer marketing, and ensures that you are communicating with emotional honesty and authenticity.
Are there any minimum requirements for marketers to get value out of your solution?
We focus on large companies that have a well-established presence of more than one social network, and active email and digital advertising communications programs. This enables us with rich historical sets of proprietary and public data to develop persona insights, set performance benchmarks, and drive predictive growth.
Who are your ideal customers in terms of company size and industries?
We target Fortune 1000 and Tier 1 companies with an established and active marketing infrastructure who are focused on authenticity and emotional connectivity, and who recognize that their audience is now comprised of many multi-faceted micro-communities each with a unique set of interests and needs.
What do you see as the limitations of AI as it exists today?
AI is at its best when adopted in a fully functional context across the entirety of a business process or business unit. Platforms are still growing into enterprise-ready solutions while we continue to learn how to create integrated tools that are easy to understand, easy to use, and align with the needs of multi-disciplinary units within a larger department.
What do you see as the future potential of AI in marketing?
AI will continue to bring deeper insights to enable precision decision management, better automation enabling humans to spend more time on creative thinking and strategy, and more autonomous function performance bringing additional efficiency to the life of the marketer.
Any other thoughts on AI in marketing, or advice for marketers who are just getting started with AI?
Start with a campaign that has strategic importance to your organization. Select something that is measurable both in terms of the results it delivers and the cost and savings benefits it brings to the organization. Choose an initiative that provides an opportunity to examine the impact and benefits that AI brings in comparison to an existing process or method. Give it the time and energy to demonstrate how it will make your life better.
Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute. He is the author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence (Matt Holt Books, 2022) The Marketing Performance Blueprint (Wiley, 2014) and The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, 2012); and creator of the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON).