What Skills Remain Uniquely Human in an AI-First World? [Video]
Editor's Note: This is the third video in a series, created in collaboration with HubSpot.
Everywhere you look, you can find headlines asking if artificial intelligence will replace humans at work and in life. Much of this speculation is hype. But some of it gets at very real questions about AI’s impact on the future of our lives, our careers, and the very definition of what it means to be human.
- Will AI actually replace humans?
- Which human capabilities and jobs will become obsolete?
- How can we as consumers and marketers prepare for the AI-powered future?
Watch the video below.
Here’s a snapshot of the other episodes in this series:
- Episode 1: What Is AI?
- Episode 2: What Are the Top Marketing AI Use Cases?
- Episode 3: What Skills Remain Uniquely Human in an AI-First World?
- Episode 4: How Should I Vet AI Vendors? (coming soon)
- Episode 5: How Can AI Make Brands More Human? (coming soon)
Ready to get started with marketing AI?
Become an AI Academy Member Today
Learn more about the topics discussed in this video with a membership to AI Academy for Marketers.
The Academy is our members-only online education platform and community that features dozens of on-demand courses and certifications taught by leading AI and marketing experts.
About Mike Kaput
Mike Kaput is Chief Content Officer at Marketing AI Institute and a senior consultant at PR 20/20. He writes and speaks about how marketers can understand, adopt, and pilot artificial intelligence to increase revenue and reduce costs. Full bio.