On-Demand Courses for Next-Gen Marketers and Leaders
Now Available for $499!
How do you get started with AI?
The short answer is quick-win pilot projects with narrowly defined use cases and high probabilities of success.
From audience targeting, to content strategy, to SEO, media buying, writing, design, and forecasting conversions and churn, hundreds of activities marketers perform every day are being intelligently automated by smarter technologies.
At the same time, AI enables businesses to deliver the personalization and experiences that consumers expect, while enhancing creativity, innovation, and decision making.
Don’t wait for the marketing world to get smarter around you. Now is the time to understand and pilot AI in your company.
“You need to have a high-level of competency in what AI is, and what it is capable of doing. This knowledge gives you an ability to look at problems differently, the confidence to know when you have a viable use case, and the savvy to find and evaluate smarter marketing technology solutions.”
Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business
Your AI Learning Path
Piloting AI for Marketers is a collection of on-demand courses designed as a step-by-step learning path for beginners at all levels, from interns to CMOs.
Paul Roetzer, Marketing AI Institute founder and CEO, and Mike Kaput, Marketing AI Institute chief content officer, take you on a journey that includes an overview of the basics of AI and how it works; deep dives into practical frameworks to get started; and dozens of sample use cases and AI vendors that will accelerate your adoption and success.
The series includes almost 8 hours of content, complete with on-demand short courses, video lessons, quizzes, downloadable resources, final exam, and a professional certificate upon completion.
Reduce Costs. Accelerate Revenue. Grow Smarter.
In the end, you’ll have everything you need to assess AI vendors with confidence, launch pilot projects, and lead your team to immediate lifts in productivity and performance.
Become the change agent within your business and the one who drives the next frontier in digital transformation.
Become a next-gen marketer. This is where your journey begins.
AI Education and Training for Your Team
Team licenses are available at discounted rates for organizations looking to rapidly advance their internal AI education and training program.
- 5-25 licenses: $299/learner, 40% off
- 26-50 licenses: $249/learner, 50% off
- 51+ licenses: $199/learner, 60% off
Contact us to learn more and explore personalized options that include guided learning and group sessions led by Marketing AI Institute staff.
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic definitions and applications of AI.
- Tips to identify AI use cases.
- Processes to prioritize quick-win pilot projects.
- Steps to solve marketing challenges more efficiently.
- Frameworks to assess and buy AI technologies.
- Case studies of brands building smarter businesses with AI.
- Resources to gain executive support for AI initiatives.
- Strategies to launch pilot programs with confidence.
- Guidance to advance your career, and your team.
- 17 on-demand courses
- Course quizzes and final exam
- Slide decks, templates and related course materials
- Professional Certificate upon completion (requires 80% or better on final exam)
- 25% off AI Academy for Marketers annual membership
- 25% off individual Academy courses
- 25% off regular rates for Marketing AI Conference (MAICON)
- Complimentary course updates
- Lifetime access*
Questions We’ll Help You Answer:
- What is AI?
- How does AI accelerate revenue growth and reduce costs?
- How can marketers use AI to augment their knowledge and capabilities?
- What are the primary AI use cases marketers should be exploring?
- How can marketers find and assess marketing AI vendors?
- How should marketers get started with AI?
- How can AI improve individual and team productivity, creativity, and performance?
- How does AI power personalized customer experiences?
- How can marketers make the business case for AI adoption?
Total Time: ~8 hours
- Course 1: Intro to AI for Marketers
- Course 2: State of Marketing AI Industry
- Course 3: Piloting AI: The Use Case Model
- Course 4: Piloting AI: The Problem-Based Model
- Course 5: Marketer + Machine: How To Buy Smarter Marketing Tech
- Course 6: The Future of Business is Ai, or Obsolete
- Course 7: Intro to AI for Advertising
- Course 8: Intro to AI for Analytics
- Course 9: Intro to AI for Communications and PR
- Course 10: Intro to AI for Content Marketing
- Course 11: Intro to AI for Customer Service and Experience
- Course 12: Intro to AI for Ecommerce
- Course 13: Intro to AI for Email Marketing
- Course 14: Intro to AI for Sales
- Course 15: Intro to AI for SEO
- Course 16: Intro to AI for Social Media Marketing
- Course 17: AI and You
About the Instructors
Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute, and founder of Ready North (formerly PR 20/20), HubSpot’s first partner agency. He is the author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence (Matt Holt Books, 2022) The Marketing Performance Blueprint (Wiley, 2014) and The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, 2012); and creator of the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON). As a speaker, Roetzer is focused on making AI approachable and actionable for marketers and business leaders. A graduate of Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, Roetzer has consulted for hundreds of organizations, from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Mike Kaput is Chief Content Officer at Marketing AI Institute. He uses content marketing, marketing strategy, and marketing technology to grow and scale traffic, leads, and revenue for Marketing AI Institute. An avid writer, Kaput has published hundreds of articles on how to use AI in marketing to increase revenue and reduce costs. Kaput is the co-author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business (Matt Holt Books, 2022). He is also the author of Bitcoin in Plain English, a beginner’s guide to the world’s most popular cryptocurrency.
Courses Inspired by the Book
The Piloting AI for Marketers Series is inspired by content from Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business, by Paul Roetzer and Mike Kaput.
Following is an excerpt for the book’s Introduction:
This is your chance to be a pioneer in one of the most profound technological shifts in human history. We are in a rare position to create change, to reinvent what it means to be a marketer. You don’t have to become a machine-learning engineer or data scientist to take advantage of what AI enables. You simply need to understand what is possible with smarter technologies and apply that knowledge to your business and career.
Learn to look at problems and how to solve them differently so you will be able to drive your organization through the next frontier in digital marketing transformation.
Differentiate yourself from your peers by achieving greater efficiencies in your work, building more intelligent campaigns and solutions, and focusing on the traits and abilities that remain uniquely human, such as empathy, creativity, and strategy. You can become a next-gen marketer.
Don’t wait for the marketing world to get smarter around you. Take the initiative now to understand, pilot, and scale AI. The opportunities are endless for marketers with the will and vision to transform the industry.
Discounts cannot be stacked or combined, or applied retroactively to a previous purchase.
There are no refunds on individual courses or bundles.
Should you choose to upgrade to our AI Academy for Marketers membership, your course/bundle purchase will only be applied to your membership purchase if the upgrade occurs within 14 days of original purchase.
Have a question about our Piloting AI bundle? Contact us by filling out the form below.