for Next-Gen Marketers and Leaders
Order Piloting AI 2024 now for $499!
How do you get started with AI?
The short answer is quick-win pilot projects with narrowly defined use cases and high probabilities of success.
Be it audience targeting, content strategy, SEO, media buying, writing, design, forecasting conversions, churn, and hundreds of other activities marketers perform every day, smarter technologies have the ability to intelligently automate and augment our work.
At the same time, AI enables businesses to deliver the personalization and experiences that consumers expect, while enhancing creativity, innovation, and decision making.
Don’t wait for the marketing world to get smarter around you. Now is the time to understand and pilot AI in your company.
Purchase the new 2024 edition for $499.
As Paul Roetzer says in his book, Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing, and the Future of Business, "You need to have a high-level of competency in what AI is, and what it is capable of doing. This knowledge gives you an ability to look at problems differently, the confidence to know when you have a viable use case, and the savvy to find and evaluate smarter marketing technology solutions."
“As someone passionate about understanding and leveraging technology to reach marketing goals, this course was a fantastic opportunity to learn from experts in this ever-evolving field. ”
Strategic Insurance Marketer
"I'm proud to share that I completed this course and highly recommend it to anyone who's inspired to ramp up AI knowledge and stay on the cutting edge."
Sr. Digital Marketing Director
"For those looking to be a part of the latest phase of this AI innovation wave, you will find the courses incredibly helpful in understanding AI and its potential applications in marketing."
Yadin Porter de León
Leading Global CXO
Your AI Learning Path
Piloting AI is a collection of on-demand courses designed as a step-by-step learning path for beginners at all levels, from interns to CMOs.
Paul Roetzer, Marketing AI Institute founder and CEO, and Mike Kaput, Marketing AI Institute chief content officer, take you on a journey that includes an overview of the basics of AI and how it works; deep dives into practical frameworks to get started; a brand new generative AI course, and dozens of sample use cases and AI tools that will accelerate your adoption and success.
The series includes 8 hours of content, complete with on-demand short courses, video lessons, quizzes, downloadable resources, a final exam, and a professional certificate upon completion.
Reduce Costs. Accelerate Revenue. Grow Smarter.
In the end, you’ll have everything you need to assess AI tools with confidence, launch pilot projects, and lead your team to immediate lifts in productivity and performance.
Become the change agent within your business and the one who drives the next frontier in digital transformation.
Become a next-gen marketer. This is where your journey begins.
AI Education and Training for Your Team
Team licenses are discounted for organizations looking to rapidly advance their internal AI education and training programs.
- 1-4 licenses: $499/learner
- 5-9 licenses: $449/learner
- 10-24 licenses: $399/learner
- 25-49 licenses: $349/learner
- 50+ licenses: $299/learner
Contact us to learn more and explore personalized options that include guided learning and group sessions led by Marketing AI Institute staff.
Download our PDF version of this page for easy sharing and budget approval purposes.
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic definitions and applications of AI.
- Tips to identify AI use cases.
- Processes to prioritize quick-win pilot projects.
- Steps to solve marketing challenges more efficiently.
- Frameworks to assess and buy AI technologies.
- Case studies of brands building smarter businesses with AI.
- Resources to gain executive support for AI initiatives.
- Strategies to launch pilot programs with confidence.
- Guidance to advance your career, and your team.
Questions We’ll Help You Answer:
- What is AI?
- How does AI accelerate revenue growth and reduce costs?
- How can marketers use AI to augment their knowledge and capabilities?
- What are the primary AI use cases marketers should be exploring?
- How can marketers find and assess marketing AI tools and technologies?
- How should marketers get started with AI?
- How can AI improve individual and team productivity, creativity, and performance?
- How does AI power personalized customer experiences?
- How can marketers make the business case for AI adoption?
2024 Course Syllabus
Total Time: ~8 hours
- Course 1: Intro to AI for Marketers
- Course 2: Generative AI 101
- Course 3: State of Marketing AI Industry
- Course 4: The Use Case Model
- Course 5: The Problem-Based Model
- Course 6: Marketer + Machine: How To Buy Smarter Marketing Tech
- Course 7: The Future of Business is Ai, or Obsolete
- Course 8: Intro to AI for Advertising
- Course 9: Intro to AI for Analytics
- Course 10: Intro to AI for Communications and PR
- Course 11: Intro to AI for Content Marketing
- Course 12: Intro to AI for Customer Service and Experience
- Course 13: Intro to AI for Ecommerce
- Course 14: Intro to AI for Email Marketing
- Course 15: Intro to AI for Sales
- Course 16: Intro to AI for SEO
- Course 17: Intro to AI for Social Media Marketing
- Course 18: AI and You
About the Instructors
Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute; co-author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business; host of The Marketing AI Show podcast; and creator of the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON). As a speaker, Roetzer is focused on making AI approachable and actionable for marketers and business leaders. A graduate of Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, Roetzer has consulted for hundreds of organizations, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Previously he was founder and CEO of PR 20/20, a digital marketing agency that he sold in 2021.
Mike Kaput is Chief Content Officer at Marketing AI Institute. Mike has helped some of the world’s top companies build competitive advantages with AI. He is the co-author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business and the co-host of The Marketing AI Show. Kaput has given dozens of talks on AI’s potential in marketing to companies like The Financial Times, Vimeo, and Vodafone.
Courses Inspired by the Book
Piloting AI is inspired by content from Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business, by Paul Roetzer and Mike Kaput.
Following is an excerpt from the book’s Introduction:
This is your chance to be a pioneer in one of the most profound technological shifts in human history. We are in a rare position to create change, to reinvent what it means to be a marketer. You don’t have to become a machine-learning engineer or data scientist to take advantage of what AI enables. You simply need to understand what is possible with smarter technologies and apply that knowledge to your business and career.
Learn to look at problems and how to solve them differently so you will be able to drive your organization through the next frontier in digital marketing transformation.
Differentiate yourself from your peers by achieving greater efficiencies in your work, building more intelligent campaigns and solutions, and focusing on the traits and abilities that remain uniquely human, such as empathy, creativity, and strategy. You can become a next-gen marketer.
Don’t wait for the marketing world to get smarter around you. Take the initiative now to understand, pilot, and scale AI. The opportunities are endless for marketers with the will and vision to transform the industry.
Discounts cannot be stacked or combined, or applied retroactively to a previous purchase.
There are no refunds on individual courses.