Generative AI in Marketing: Boosting Productivity and Results
Webinar | On-Demand
Whether you're managing a team of marketers or you're behind the scenes working on your business's content, our webinar on generative AI and data is for you!
Christian Ward, Chief Data Officer at Yext, sat down with Marketing AI Institute Chief Content Officer, Mike Kaput, to talk about how generative AI is so much more than written content, and how it can be the backbone of your data strategy.
You’ll leave with:
- A clearer understanding of the state of generative AI and how more intelligent tools can power your data strategy
- Three practical case studies of generative AI helping scale existing workflows
- The do’s and don’ts of compliance, legal, and transparency in generative AI
- A framework for starting lean, prioritizing, and launching an AI-powered program
- A sigh of relief that you’re not behind (yet)
Fill out the form on the right for immediate access to the recording of this webinar. We hope you enjoy it!
Christian Ward is the Executive Vice President and Chief Data Officer at Yext, focused on the expanding applications of knowledge graphs and data asset optimization. His focus is to help Yext clients identify, value, and structure their knowledge to maximize their data value in AI and search applications.
Mike Kaput is the Chief Content Officer at Marketing AI Institute. Kaput uses content marketing, marketing strategy, and marketing technology to grow and scale traffic, leads, and revenue. Kaput is the co-author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business.
Fill out the form for immediate access to the recording.