AI in content marketing is quickly changing the industry. Today, tools exist that can create content for you, augment human creators, and drive smarter content strategy.
In our post on AI use cases in content marketing, we detailed exactly how to use AI in content marketing to increase revenue and reduce costs.
In this post, we've outlined the tools you need to do just that, organized by use case. Each is worth a look if you're interested in building a competitive advantage for your content marketing using AI.
Artificial intelligence and intelligent automation tools exist today that can help you create content—or create content for you.
- Frase.io — Frase.io is an AI-powered writing, SEO, and research assistant.
- Grammarly — Grammarly uses AI to fix errors in your writing and help you write better.
- Automated Insights — Automated Insights is the creator of Wordsmith, a software platform lets you create sophisticated templates that turn raw data into unique pieces of writing about that data.
- Scoop.it — Scoop.it is a content marketing automation SaaS platform that uses AI technology to help marketers grow traffic and lead generation through content.
AI excels at helping marketers create better content strategies, backed by data.
- MarketMuse — MarketMuse is an AI-driven assistant for building content strategies.
- BrightEdge —BrightEdge is a global leader in SEO and content performance marketing that blends search intent discovery, optimized content creation, and performance measurement into one integrated solution.
- HubSpot — HubSpot develops cloud-based, inbound marketing software that allows businesses to transform the way that they market online.
- Cobomba — Cobomba is a content intelligence platform that helps marketers be more relevant to customers in messaging, content strategy and marketing communications.
- Crayon — Crayon is a market intelligence company that helps businesses track, analyze and act on everything happening outside their four walls.
- Acrolinx — Acrolinx is an AI-powered platform for enterprise content governance that uses a unique linguistic analytics engine to “read” all your content and provide immediate guidance to improve it.
AI was designed to make predictions, which includes predictions about what content your prospects and customers want to consume next.
- PathFactory — PathFactory is a content insight and activation platform designed to enable buyers to move through their paths to purchase faster and more easily by serving them relevant content recommendations.
- Conversica — Conversica helps marketing, sales, and customer success departments engage in personalized conversations using AI-powered intelligent assistants.
Ad Copy and Email Subject Lines
Depending on the ad platform, artificial intelligence is actually able to write short-form ads automatically—without human involvement.
- Phrasee — Phrasee uses AI to write better marketing language than humans.
If you have an email list, you might send out some type of newsletter to keep contacts informed and engaged. Turns out, AI can help with that.
- Rasa.io —Rasa.io is an AI platform that generates personalized, Smart Newsletters and automates the newsletter production process, dramatically increasing reader engagement, and providing rich insights back to the brand.
More Reads on AI for Content Marketing
To learn more about AI for content marketing, see some additional helpful reads below.
- What Is AI for Content Marketing?
- How to Do Better Content Marketing with AI
- Use Cases for AI in Content Marketing
- AI and Content Marketing Influencers
How to Get Started with AI for Content Marketing
If you're a content marketer, chances are that AI can help you increase revenue and reduce costs. That means now is the time to get started with AI, no matter your skill or comfort level.
To do so means you build a potentially insurmountable competitive advantage. To delay means you risk getting left behind.
Good news, though:
There are two ways to accelerate AI adoption in your career and your company.
The first is by accessing our free Ultimate Beginner's Guide to AI in Marketing.
The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to AI in Marketing is a free resource with 100+ articles, videos, courses, books, vendors, use cases, and events to dramatically accelerate your AI education. It's based on the years we spent on research and experimentation—and you can access this knowledge in a fraction of the time.
The second is by attending our Marketing AI Conference (MAICON).
MAICON brings together top authors, entrepreneurs, AI researchers, and executives to share case studies, strategies, and technologies that make AI approachable and actionable for marketers.