Artificial intelligence has the ability to both increase revenue and reduce costs for marketers who use the technology effectively.
This is especially true of AI in social media, where AI-powered tools today are helping marketers both create better promotions that drive revenue and automate costly or time-consuming tasks.
To help you get started, we've created a list of AI tools for social media, organized by use case and containing a short description of each tool and a link to learn more.
Social Creation and Management
AI and intelligent automation can help you produce sharable content for social media and then manage the distribution of that content.
- Lately — Lately uses AI to produce social media messages at scale from your content, learning what works best over time.
- Persado — Persado's AI automatically learns your brand voice, then writes like your brand on Facebook and Instagram.
- Socialbakers — Socialbakers uses AI to power social influencer discovery, audience analysis, and to manage social media activities across channels.
A number of AI-powered tools exist to deliver insights from your brand’s social media content, profiles and audience.
- Linkfluence — Linkfluence leverages AI to help companies detect consumer trends across social media channels.
- Cortex — Cortex uses artificial intelligence to determine what social media posts work best and what creative will be most effective.
Social Media Advertising
Artificial intelligence tools exist today that will actually write social media ads for you. The ads are optimized for clicks and conversions, thanks to AI’s ability to predict at scale which language will improve results.
- Phrasee — Phrasee uses advanced AI and machine learning to automatically write Facebook and Instagram ads for you in your brand voice.
- WordStream — Wordstream's AI manages paid ad spend across Facebook and Instagram, helping you build more efficient and effective campaigns.
Are you ready to learn more about AI for social media?
Want to Learn More About AI for Social Media?
A great place to start is this podcast with Marketing AI Institute founder Paul Roetzer and Social Media Examiner's Michael Stelzner.
You'll learn a host of practical applications of AI in marketing, including ones that impact your social media marketing.
How to Get Started with AI for Social Media
If you're a social media marketer, chances are that AI can help you increase revenue and reduce costs. That means now is the time to get started with AI, no matter your skill or comfort level.
To do so means you build a potentially insurmountable competitive advantage. To delay means you risk getting left behind.
Good news, though:
There are two ways to accelerate AI adoption in your career and your company.
The first is by accessing our free Ultimate Beginner's Guide to AI in Marketing.
The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to AI in Marketing is a free resource with 100+ articles, videos, courses, books, vendors, use cases, and events to dramatically accelerate your AI education. It's based on the years we spent on research and experimentation—and you can access this knowledge in a fraction of the time.
The second is by attending our Marketing AI Conference (MAICON).
MAICON brings together top authors, entrepreneurs, AI researchers, and executives to share case studies, strategies, and technologies that make AI approachable and actionable for marketers.
Last year's event brought together 300+ marketers, including attendees from 12 countries and 28 states. The conference is simply the best way to learn how to adopt AI, straight from marketing leaders already using the technology.
As Chief Content Officer, Mike Kaput uses content marketing, marketing strategy, and marketing technology to grow and scale traffic, leads, and revenue for Marketing AI Institute. An avid writer, Mike has published hundreds of articles on how to use AI in marketing to increase revenue and reduce costs. Mike is the co-author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business (Matt Holt Books, 2022). He is also the author of Bitcoin in Plain English, a beginner’s guide to the world’s most popular cryptocurrency.