Top 10 Marketing AI Posts of 2019
This year was a major one for Marketing AI Institute.
We expanded our commitment to educate marketers on how AI is changing marketing as we know it—by publishing more content and profiling more AI vendors.
We also launched our AI Expert Series, which profiles leaders whose insights can help expand your understanding of artificial intelligence and how to apply it to advance your business and career. You can check out both profiles we've published to-date below:
- Publicis Sapient's Global Head of AI Says Artificial Intelligence Key to Digital Transformation
- 3 Vital Functions of Marketers in the Age of AI, According to Author Jim Sterne
Last, but certainly not least, we launched our Marketing AI Conference (MAICON), which brought together 300+ marketers to understand AI, educate their teams, garner executive support, pilot priority AI uses cases, and develop a near-term strategy for successfully scaling AI.
And we're hosting MAICON 2020 from July 14-16, 2020 in Cleveland, Ohio. (Click here to learn about the event.)
As we look forward to 2020, we're more excited than ever for the potential of AI to transform how marketers do bu
siness. To get ready for it, we've compiled our 10 most popular posts from 2019.
- The Top 4 Free AI Courses Online — Looking to learn more about AI in 2020? Look no further than this collection of the top free AI courses we've found online.
- AI in Advertising: What It Is, How to Use It, and Companies to Demo — Our audience of marketing leaders loved this post on how to get started with AI use cases in advertising. You just might love it, too.
- 19 AI Courses to Take Online — If you're craving even more AI knowledge from top instructors, this post has you covered.
- AI Tools for Content Strategy — There's a great chance AI can make your content strategy smarter in the new year. So, we collected some AI-powered content strategy tools you'll want to investigate further.
- How Search Engines Use Artificial Intelligence — Your favorite search engine relies heavily on AI to serve you relevant answers to search queries. This post describes how.
- The Beginner's Guide to Using Natural Language Generation to Scale Content Marketing — Natural language generation is a powerful AI tool that marketers can deploy to scale content creation. This post will show you what's possible.
- 4 Ways to Use AI for Lead Generation, Qualification, and Conversion — Who doesn't like generating more, higher qualified leads? Learn how in this post.
- AI in Sales: What It Is, How to Use It, and Companies to Demo — Like our AI in advertising post, this article breaks down exactly how to get started with AI tools for sales.
- What You Need to Know About AI and the Future of Advertising — This post kicked off our audience's interest in the power of AI tools for advertising. Check it out to learn how advertising is about to change forever.
- How to Make Blogging Easier with AI — Discover exactly how AI makes blogging easier with machine-powered topic recommendations, grammar help, and content quality improvements.
About Mike Kaput
Mike Kaput is Chief Content Officer at Marketing AI Institute and a senior consultant at PR 20/20. He writes and speaks about how marketers can understand, adopt, and pilot artificial intelligence to increase revenue and reduce costs. Full bio.