How do you get started with AI?
That's the question we set out to answer with our Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to AI in Marketing, a free collection of 100+ resources to dramatically accelerate your AI education.
AI is a complicated subject. It’s easy to get frustrated or struggle to “get it.” It can take weeks, months or even years for some marketers to fully understand what AI is and why it matters.
You don’t have that kind of time. AI is here now—and it’s transforming our industry. Marketers who don’t get up to speed now will get left behind.
In the Beginner's Guide, you’ll get amazing resources straight from top experts in marketing and AI:
- Books from top authors like: Paul Daugherty and H. James Wilson; Christopher S. Penn, Andrew Ng, Kai-Fu Lee, Erik Brynjolfsson, Pedro Domingos, and Max Tegmark, among others.
- Videos from expert speakers: HubSpot’s Kevin Walsh, Anthony Goldbloom, Sebastian Thrun, Chris Anderson, Tim Leberecht, and Zeynep Tufekci.
- Courses from top companies like Coursera, Google, and Microsoft.
- Insights from major brands like: DeepMind, Drift, Grammarly, Salesforce, IBM, NVIDIA, O’Reilly, OpenAI, McKinsey Global Institute, and CB Insights.
- And 100+ other resources, including articles, videos, courses, books, vendors, use cases, and events to dramatically accelerate your AI education.
Since we launched the guide in Q2 2019, thousands of marketers and business professionals have accessed it to get a leg up on the competition and understand AI.
Now, we've updated the Beginner's Guide for Q4 2019 to feature even more helpful resources, including:
- A free deep dive course on AI from HubSpot Academy in the Courses section.
- An entirely new Webinars section that includes our smash hit Piloting AI webinar.
- 4 new articles on AI use cases and the technology’s potential in the Articles section.
- 2 fantastic books you need to read on the impact of AI in the Books section.
- Brand new content about marketing AI use cases in the Use Cases section.
And we'll be updating this resource every quarter with the latest and greatest resources for marketers who are interested in AI.
Here at the Marketing AI Institute, we make AI actionable and approachable for marketers. In the process, we’ve gone through literally hundreds of articles, books, courses, and resources on AI. We’ve spoken with hundreds of AI experts and vendors. And we’re tracking 1,700+ AI-powered marketing and sales companies with over $6 billion in funding.
In short, we’ve spent years learning about this subject, so that you don’t have to.
The result is the Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to AI in Marketing, now updated for Q4 2019.
It’s completely free. And it’s like the perfect cheat sheet for understanding AI.
Are you ready to learn more about AI than 99% of marketers out there?
Enter your email below to get free instant online access.
Get Access Now
As Chief Content Officer, Mike Kaput uses content marketing, marketing strategy, and marketing technology to grow and scale traffic, leads, and revenue for Marketing AI Institute. Mike is the co-author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business (Matt Holt Books, 2022). See Mike's full bio.