Just as advertising channels have become more fragmented over the past few decades, so have the ways in which advertisers run campaigns. Do you need help with optimization? There’s a tool for that. What about analytics? Technology can do that. But all those tools create multiple data sources and, in some instances, do not integrate with each other.
Essentially, all this technology at our fingertips can create more manual work.
But what if there was a closed loop system that could do it all in one place–where audience building through reporting could all happen seamlessly?
It’s all possible with artificial intelligence. AI can help advertisers*:
- Identify goals and KPIs
- Create a marketing calendar and success roadmap
- Create a unified data warehouse with clean, organized, and tagged customer data
- Reveal patterns, signals, and insights in data
- Automate multi-dimensional personas
- Score creative and make intelligent recommendations
- Convert data and creative into actionable implementation
- Connect campaign performance to sales revenue
*This list is adapted from AiAdvertising’s website.
There’s no doubt about it: Artificial intelligence can make advertising easier, smarter, and more effective. Now, you can learn how by seeing AI for advertising in action.
How AI Can Power Your Ad Campaigns
Join us on Aug. 31 at 12pm ET/9am PT for our free, virtual AI in Action event, How AI Can Power Your Ad Campaigns. During the session, Kevin Myers, Chief Product and Marketing Officer of AI-powered advertising platform, AiAdvertising, will explain how a closed-loop machine learning system can help marketers improve their strategy to yield impactful, measurable results.
Agencies and brands know that advertising needs to be more than a cool-looking campaign. It needs to be personalized and resonate with your audience to be successful. To reach goals in today’s marketing world, organic reach and manual processes can’t keep up.
AI-powered tools like AiAdvertising’s Campaign Performance Platform help marketers be more agile, make smarter, data-driven decisions, and prove marketing’s true financial impact on the bottom line.
In this AI in Action session, you’ll learn how to:
- Build custom audiences and digital marketing campaigns with AI
- Develop brand strategies through more intelligent insights
- Garner faster media placements by focusing on those most likely to convert
- See what works and what doesn’t so you can plan for what’s next
Register now for AiAdvertising’s AI in Action webinar, hosted by Marketing AI Institute founder and CEO Paul Roetzer.
Cathy McPhillips is the Chief Growth Officer at Marketing AI Institute.